Chandler Unified School District

Chandler Unified School District Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chandler Unified School District

Teacher, Special Ed Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Chandler Unified School District.

Phone screen, interview with school counsellor, interview with Principal. Phone call to tell me I got the job. First interview was very informal; show you love kids and have a brain and you'll be fine. Final with the Principal was tough. She gave situations and I had to provide not only what I'd do, but why.

No negotiation allowed.

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chandler Unified School District in August 2009.

I was interviewed on two separate occasions and offered a position following the second interview. Very professional demeanor by both interviewers. Mostly asked questions referring to my experience working with children. The payrate is non-negotiable since it is set mostly by the state, so length of previous experience seemed to matter little.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time that you found yourself in a potentially inappropriate position while you were in a position of trust?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Chandler Unified School District in July 2009.

Took a while to get an interview. As with all districts, lengthy process of application, documentation, transcripts, letters of rec. etc. Interviewed first with HR, later called in to two different schools. The first interview went well, they scheduled me for a second. Before that time arrived, I was offered a job during an interview at another local school.

Interview Questions
    • How will you relate to our diverse hispanic community?   Answer Question
    None possible

School Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

The process took a weekinterviewed at Chandler Unified School District in January 2009.

It was a quick interview. I knew the interviewer so we just discussed the nature of the job and proceeded with drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with a coworker, what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    No negotiating

Teacher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Chandler Unified School District in June 2008.

General teaching interview. Asked about educational theory. Classroom management style. Questions on parental involvement.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about your managment style in the classroom.   View Answer
    None