Changi General Hospital Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Changi General Hospital

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Changi General Hospital in June 2013.

Interview

two rounds of intensive interviews after many sets of written tests; though they are difficult, i am glad that i have been given the job. Because of the stringent selection process, there has been a reasonabl good person-job fit.

Interview Questions

• how to improve the manpower crunch situation in public healthcare sector in Singapore   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi General Hospital in April 2009.

Interview

A call from the HR to inform me that I was shorlisted for an interview and received an email with the interview details. Attended the panel interview comprising of 4 people from senior management and was asked about my experience and ways to resolve a problem. Attitude questions were posed too. Subsequently, was interviewed by the Executive management and more compelling questions were asked to test my reasoning and assertiveness.

Interview Questions

• Which healthcare policy do you think needs to be relooked?   Answer Question

Negotiation