Chaos Commerce

Chaos Commerce Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chaos Commerce

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chaos Commerce .

There's a two part hiring process and your references will definitely be called. But the guy who interviews you is pretty nice and very friendly.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation unless you're Jewish.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chaos Commerce .

I saw their ad for Customer service reps on Craigslist and emailed in my cover letter and resume. With in a few days they responded to my email asking if I was available for a phone interview. I graciously accepted the time offered provided them with a number to call. I did a little research on the company, I didn't know what to expect, so I wanted to prepare for anything. I checked out their two sites, Dailysteals.com and Icemonkey.com. Read their blogs and even checked out a few customer reviews.

I received a call from their HR rep at the time scheduled, we went over a series of questions. Most of the questions were customer service related and how I would provide customer service while other questions were off the wall and random like, "what's your favorite book." I don't know, I just made something up, but it seemed to work. After the questions, I was told that they would review my responses and send me an email to come in for an interview.

Within the next day or so, I received an email asking me to come in for an interview with the managers. It was a tiny room, looked kinda scary, they called it the interrogation room. Didn't help the situation that I was already so nervous. They came in and was very friendly and engaging. The whole interview process wasn't in my opinion too long. We went over basic questions about my background and work experience. They gave a description of the company and what I can expect when being in customer service. But what really stressed me out was the assessment. Just knowing that I was going to be tested just kinda freaked me out. I would let it show though.

The assessment, thinking back on it was very straight forward. Customer service questions and examples. They told me some were real customer service inquiries. After the test they told me they would be in contact with me and to provide references.

I sent over my references right away. Within a few days I got an email from them saying I got the job. I was soo excited!

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. They had a set price for the position I was applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Chaos Commerce in March 2013.

Applied through Craigslist. Received e-mail almost immediately to interview. Totally unprofessional process thereafter. The company seemingly wants young reps that they can control. They dont call customers-e mails only-so I didnt expect much of a callback . Too bad, could be better run.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chaos Commerce in March 2012.

I was asked the basic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chaos Commerce in July 2011.

Applied through Craigslist.
    Emailed me 3 days later.
    Went into a interview was asked
    normal questions nothing to crazy.
    ASked to respond to a customer email to see how I would do.
    Keep calling after the interview to follow up, was hired about a week and half later.

None