Chapman University

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Student Library Worker Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chapman University.

Interview Details – Submit online application through online job portal, then they call you for an interview and later you get a call on whether or not you got the job.

Interview Question – How you deal with rude patrons   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – start out working 8 hours/week and work your way up to 11

Student Interview

Student
Orange, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chapman University in March 2013.

Interview Details – Being interviewed at chapman, I was asked mostly why I wanted to attend Chapman and what I wanted to do with my major.

Interview Question – What has been your biggest struggle?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had better offers

Admissions Representative Interview

Orange, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Chapman University in March 2011.

Interview Details – Commenced with phone interview, followed by several panel interviews.

Interview Question – What would you do if you realized a co-worker was cutting corners?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate very little and I regret not pushing a bit harder for a higher salary.

Student Theater Tech Interview

Interviewed at Chapman University

Interview Details – I got a recommendation from a friend and downloaded the application online. I went into the building where I would work and talked to my potential boss. We chatted a bit about my theater experience, after which I handed in my application and he told me I had the job. The process was very informal and friendly.

Interview Question – How many years of theater experience do you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation, pay is not up to them.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Chapman University.

Interview Details – Schedule Availability, your grades. If those fits, then the interview is pretty much about the job itself.

Interview Question – How do you react when students complain to you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Chapman University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chapman University interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chapman University employees and interview candidates.