Charfen Institute

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Executive Administrative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charfen Institute in January 2012.

On January 5th, I was contacted by Charfen Institute's Talent Manager. She introduced herself on a social media site due to my professional profile on LinkedIn. I was immediately taken by her creativity to find me and her enthusiasm about my qualifications being a fit for her open opportunity. Intrigued, I called her. Our conversation was as if I were already speaking to a colleague. We instantly agreed this was what I was searching for. When I arrived on-site for the interview the team welcomed me with sincerity therefore, my mind was at ease. I felt as if I belonged and could actually imagine myself working along side the team closely. The interview was a professional panel style yet, we found ourselves relaxed, and sharing experiences equally. Also, a comprehensive personality test and skills test were issued.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?   Answer Question
  • How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team?   Answer Question
Afterward, I went home with a great interview experience no matter the outcome. About one hour later, they called with an offer! It was after 5pm however, it meant more to them to extend it to me right away to ensure I would choose them first. Excellence resonates from this organization in every way. I am honored to have been accepted!