Charfen Institute Inside Sales Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charfen Institute in December 2012.

First had a phone screen. I followed up with the recruiter who said they would be doing group interviews. They kept asking about the pay that I would be comfortable with. Filled out a personality survey prior to meeting with hiring manager. Asked if 8 to 5:30 works, which surprised me since the reviews stated long hours. The wages posted on here were surprising too, as I was told something else. Told me they had a no gossiping policy which I have to say, I have never heard of before. I can't imagine that that would be a bad thing, though. When I read the reviews, I thought that it might be better that they state up front if there are long hours or ??? I have companies that I want to work for that I *know* require long hours, but there are incentives that make up for it, so I would be going into it eyes wide open.

Interview Questions