Charles B. Wang Community Health Center

Unclaimed Profile

Charles B. Wang Community Health Center Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center.

Interview

I applied through their website and the process took 2 days. They called back the day after I applied. It was a smooth interview and interviewer asked regular interview questions you would expect, such as tell me about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, why do you want to work for us, talk about past work experiences, etc. There were no unexpected questions. They didn't call back so I had to do a follow-up call 1-2 weeks later.

Intern Interview

Interview

It's pretty smooth. People here are very accommodating and help in any way possible. It has a very welcoming environment. They are clear on what it is that they require and would like to see in an applicant. The interview has the basic questions but it is very fluid and turns into a conversation closer towards the end.

Interview Questions

Health Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center (New York, NY).

Interview

They gave a prompt response with a phone call. When I didn't pick up in time, I got the voicemail and immediately called back. We were able to set up an interview and I came on time. It was mainly questions but we did have a pseudo-educational situation where I would be the person students talked to and what I would say and do when interacting with students.