Charles Penzone Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charles Penzone

Training Coordinator Interview

Interview

emailed to set up interview, Never got a phone call, they emailed me when I left to ask what wage I wanted. Set up a time for me to do a hands on practical

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, Asked to describe great things about me   Answer Question

offered 30k I have a Bachelors Degree and Cos license. I countered with mid 40 to 50. they declined

Training Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Charles Penzone (Columbus, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

For the position I applied for I interviewed a total of 5 times (phone, 1 on 1, 1 on 2, presentation, and group dynamic). I was qualified for this position, however I feel an inappropriate question in the group dynamic interview (which I naively answered) cost me the offer. Or at least the questioner's approval.

Guest Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charles Penzone (Powell, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was enjoyable! My first interview was a group setting with fellow applicants. We then answered questions and talked about experience, then luckily we all received a call back for further interviewing and ultimately then accepted the offer of employment. The HR and training staff were professional, genuinely friendly and had a great attitude. The office is beautiful and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any specific question being difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple.