Charles River Associates Interview Questions & Reviews in Boston, MA

6 interviews

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charles River Associates in September 2013.

Phone Interview followed by cases studies.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process didn't really have any surprises but I should have known more about the company. General questions:
      Can you talk about your academic background?
      Why are you interested in working at CRAI?
      What technical background do you have in Stata/Excel/SAS?
        Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Charles River Associates.

Applied through the job market for PhD economists (AEA conference) in January of 2013. Met for an initial screening during the conference for about an hour. The interview consisted of me talking about my research and my interviewer telling me about his work. Received an invitation for a second-round interview four days later. The interview took place a month after. I met with people in the Boston office and presented my job market paper between 9:30am and 4pm. Loved the people!! I experienced a very non-pretentious environment. Beautiful office.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was very low stress, no case questions - mostly "tell me about yourself and I will tell you about myself." Questions about my extensive teaching experience and what useful things I have learned with an eye on how this can help me be a good manager.   Answer Question

Client Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Charles River Associates in August 2010.

Met with different directors. Went over the resume to start. A few Questions about the resume. Finally told me what they do. A LSAT kind of test in the end. The recruiter said it was not important, only a company tradition. He suggested that I don't start from the first question, but rather, start with the second page, and guess if you could. Have to finish the whole thing within time limit.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Charles River Associates in February 2010.

After applying on the company's website, I waited for about 4 weeks before hearing anything back. The first step was the phone interview with the future boss, which consisted of walk me through your resume type questions and only lasted 30 minutes. The second step was the in person interview, which was only 45 minutes. The interview consisted of me asking questions the whole time.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Charles River Associates in November 2009.

Campus recruiting led to a phone interview. Final round consisted of four case-style interviews with some behavioral questions thrown in. Academic and collegial culture, everyone had a really upbeat disposition and seemed very excited to be with CRA.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Charles River Associates in May 2009.

The interview process was very straight forward. There were three rounds of interview each starting with phone leading to one on on were done in a very professional manner.

Interview Questions

Worked for Charles River Associates? Contribute to the Community!