Charles River Development Associate Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Charles River Development in January 2013.

First phone interview. Then on site. 4 interviews, 1 analytic test and 1 writing test.
HR was efficient and friendly, the interviews were arranged in an effective and convenient form. The interviews were conducted in a casual manner, which were mixed with technical and behavioral questions. The interviewers are nice but a bit unprofessional. Just one of them remembered to bring a business card.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charles River Development

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Charles River Development in November 2011.

The interview process was a bit over the place. On the day of the onsite interview, they did not have a room I could interview in and they had me moving all around the office. However, interviewers were good.

They called me the next week and extended me the offer. Two weeks after that, they just called and withdrew the offer which was extremely surprising. The reason given me to was that they had found someone else.

They are a mid sized company but behaved in an extremely unprofessional and an unethical manner.

Interview Questions

Worked for Charles River Development? Contribute to the Community!