Charles River Development

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Charles River Development in November 2010.

Company recruiter contacted me and asked me if I want to be interviewed for their openings. I had not heard about the firm so I said I will see. He contacted me after few days and asked again, I said yes. He set up phone interview with QA director who interviewed me for 30 mins. Then he wanted another phone interview with automation eng. He interviewd for 30 mins and cleared. Then recruiter set up in person interview. He was wondering if I would be interested to come down to office looks like lot of other candidates even rejected the interview process. I now get why.

They really have a flawed interview process. It takes a whole frigging day. They asked me to come at 8 and none of them were in yet. I waited for 30 mins and the interviewer came then.

They make you interviewed by all their staff members. I had 6 people interview me and the funny part is none of them ask a valid question. They just asked questions like how many were in your previous teams. How many QA how many dev and such things. Also all of them repeated the same questions. They called me for automation engineer position and they dint ask even 1 technical question. After all this there is a stupid logical test consisting of multiple choice puzzles. Who will give this kinda tests for 5-6 yrs experienced professionals?

I dont mind if I dont get the offer if they have validated me well and rejected me. But through the interview that they did, I dont think they can even reject anyone. Also after wasting my whole day, they dont even have the courtesy to get back to me with the interview results. Please dont go here for the interview. Its waste of time.

Interview Questions