Charles River Development

Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Management Interview

Development Management
Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Charles River Development in April 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted by the recruiter who setup interviews with too many people all asking the same standard generic and technical questions without any idea of what I was being considered/hired for. Either way I was asked to describe my logic when writing code for a hypothetical feature. The entire process was poorly managed with a focus on quantity vs quality. Never heard back from the recruiter after all the interviews. No feedback or closure. Very unprofessional. I believe that the recruiting style reflects the company's culture and what you will experience after you join the company. In this case a poor recruiting style was a red flag I couldn't ignore. Don't waste your time taking calls from Charles River. I sense the company is in bad shape as evidenced by the recruiting process and all the interviewers who by the way seemed pretty bored with their day jobs. Plus, all the negative employee reviews seem to be more or less spot on based on my interaction with the technical team there.

Interview Question – How are you doing?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unprofessional and rigid company culture.

Worked for Charles River Development? Contribute to the Community!