Charles River Development Marketing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Burlington, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

Standard interviewing procedure - pre-screen with HR and then on to interview with hiring manager and her staff at the time. Everyone reporting to and including the hiring manager were pleasant and professional. A second interview with the hiring manager's manager turned me off with overtly rude behavior and questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard experience questions around software and other experience   Answer Question

Obnoxious, "lifetime employee" senior management with no actual managerial skills and a culture that to me seemed all about squeezing as much as possible out of you. The offer was obscenely low ball for the standard amount of hours they want their employees there (It's more than 40 per week - it's actually their policy and they are very clear about it.)