Charles River Development Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Charles River Development.

Hiring process was through staffing company.
One telephonic interview followed by analytical test and in person interviews at CRD headquarter in Burlington, MA.
Interview process was not aligned as defined by recruiter.

Other Interview Reviews for Charles River Development

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charles River Development in February 2010.

Was approached by the company's recruiter after I posted my resume on their site. A phone interview was arranged which was a overview of the kind of work I had previously done, mostly technical. Then (after a week) there was an onsite interview, 1:1 with 4 different people, all technical. The interviewers were all very nice and pleasant. Then after a couple of days another onsite, this time there was an IQ test. Got the offer on another weeks time.

Interview Questions
    • How will you generate fibbinacci series using a select statement?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Charles River Development in November 2009.

The interview process well and the feedback was positive, but the company changed it's mind at the last minute attributing the decision to an internal reorg.

Interview Questions
    • Write code to figure out if the numbers in an array form a sequence eg. 2, 4,5,3,1 is a sequence from 1-5.   Answer Question

Worked for Charles River Development? Contribute to the Community!