Charles River Development

Charles River Development Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Charles River Development in November 2013.

I reached the recruiter in CRD, and she matched me between teams. I got a phone screen with the team leader and we talked a lot about my previous experience. Then the leader asked me questions in the middle about the knowledge I used.

Other Interview Reviews for Charles River Development

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charles River Development in November 2012.

I contacted a corporate recruiter at CRD through LinkedIn. After the initial conversation she was able to quickly set up a phone screening with a software engineer the group I was applying to. The phone screening questions were tough but relevant to the job description.

After the phone screening CRD set up an interview in their offices with several other software engineers and managers. A lot of technical (software related) and a few statistics questions. Logical reasoning test at the end. All of the people I interacted with (HR, engineers, managers) were very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

My company went out of business very suddenly and I panicked a bit and submitted my resume to way too many companies. At some point had three offers. Decided to choose another company based on my long term career goals and skill set being better aligned with the other position but CRD's offer and benefits were very competitive. Would definitely consider the company in my next job search.

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Charles River Development in February 2012.

Interview Questions
    • lot of questions from databases - join, trigger, index, deadlocks, normalization, query optimization, difference between truncate and delete   Answer Question