Charles River Development Systems Analyst Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Charles River Development (Burlington, MA).

Interview

One of the most bizarre places I've ever interviewed with. Came in the day of the interview, 2 of the 5 ppl I was supposed to meet weren't available. Met with the other 3, it went well. Every interviewee is given an analytics test (several logic questions/puzzles, taking an hour), and have to draft a 1-page writing sample. More than one of the interviewers commented on the eccentricity of the CEO, and I gather these tests are his brainchild. Are they really not going to hire someone that struggles with logic puzzles, but can otherwise excel at the position? Had a follow up call with the 2 ppl that were unavailable the day of the interview, both asked questions and for examples that were unrelated to the job responsibilities... very off-putting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charles River Development

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Logical test follwd by a Common intw session

Interview Questions

• A logical question from problem solving book   1 Answer

Got a bettr offer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

I had a interview with the HR rep which lead to a phone interview with hiring manager. I was then flown in for a face to face interview to meet with the hiring manager and department lead.

Interview Questions

• tell me your experience with DOS   1 Answer