Charles Schwab

www.schwab.com
  www.schwab.com

Charles Schwab Client Services Representative Charles Schwab Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Client Services Representative Charles Schwab Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Charles Schwab in November 2012.

Firts I filled out my online application and was directed to fillout an online assessment.I passed the assesment and recieved an email advising me of a 5 minute phone screen,passed the phone screen and scheduled for an hour Phone Interview for the following day,after the phone Interview I recieved an email with different time slots to choose a time to meet with 2 of th Hiring Managers,I came for the interview and they both asked questions for close to an hour, Afer a series of Questions they told me the next question was the most Important one and The Question was Why should we hire you,why do you think you are the best candidate for the position(he even told me this is a chance for you to sell yourself.PLEASE PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH KNOW THE COMPANY AND THE POSITION THEY ARE TRYING TO FILL DO A LOT OF HOMEWORK,you can't even take the ophone interview if you are unprepared.Also be prepared to answer behavioural based questions and know how to answer in a star approach.See some of the questions below,they may be worded differently but just be prepared to answer the se questions.Right now I am waiting for my Background Check.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Schwab?

Why should we hire you?

Tell me about a time you had to make a group co-operate with you?

Tell me abt a time you had to make a group outside of your own co-operate with you?

Tell me about a time you gave exceptional customer Service,what were the results?

What were the biggest challenges you faced in your last position?

From your understanding of this position how does it relate to your past experiences?

Why do you want to work in the Financial Services Industry?

Tell me about a time when one of your team members was not perfoming their duties and what did you do,what were the results?

In your past experiences when have you failed and what have you learned from that experience?

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with it?

What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses?

When have you recieved superior customer service?

Tell me about a time you had to explain a technical term to someone who was not familiar with it ?

Questions you may ask :

What are the challenges to a new hire?
    Do you promote further education/
    Has you organization cut its staff in the last 3 years?
    What qualities does one need to succed in this position?
    Lastly what are the next steps in the process?

Answer Question
Offer is non negotiable $31 000 and top notch benefits with a lot of room for expansion right now just worry about getting your feet into the doors of Schwab.