Charles Schwab Customer Service Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2014
Updated Jun 5, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Charles Schwab.

The hiring process at Charles Schwab is a long process. After submitting my online application I received a assessment test to take to be submitted with my online application. After about a week I received an email to set up a short 5 minute phone call. This is a screen interview to see how much you know about Charles Schwab and to go over some of your skills.

After this phone call within the next couple of days to move forward to a second phone interview. Here they asked questions that allow you to express how your past experiences prepared you to handle situations that you may of face. Questions such as "tell me about a time where you went outside of your job description to assist a client."

After passing this step, I was then called to set up an face-to-face interview. Here I was interviewed by 2 mangers of the department. They both took turns on who asked questions. They had a page full of possible interview questions to choose from and took notes on your responses. It wasn't really a hard interview if you prepare and study about the company.

Be sure to also note any questions that you will want to ask at the end of the interview. They give you an opportunity to express what questions you have that may not of been answered or that you are unclear of.

A week later I received a phone call stating that I was a finalist and needed to undergo a background check. After your background check is submitted it is a long wait before they process all of the information. Don't feel bad if you have to wait 2 weeks before hearing anything.

Interview Questions
  • There really isn't any difficult questions if you study about the company and prepare yourself properly prior to the interviews.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Charles Schwab

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fishers, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Charles Schwab in August 2010.

Everything was very comfortable. Study up on the company and be a go-getter.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charles Schwab in January 2011.

The Charles Schwab recruiters are professional and courtesy and very good about getting back to you quickly. If you have been unemployed for any lengthy period, be prepared to explain what you have been doing during this time. Also, there were questions asking you to describe what your know about Charles Schwab, your proudest work accomplishment, and how you handled a difficult situation.

Interview Questions

Worked for Charles Schwab? Contribute to the Community!