Charles Schwab Customer Service and Support Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Service and Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Charles Schwab (Orlando, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

I began the application and interview process with Schwab in mid May. The application was a standard online application with an assessment that must be completed. Over the next 6 weeks, I had 2 phone interviews with different HR representatives that work on the west coast (not at the location where I applied); an in-person, on-site interview with 2 of the managers in the department that I would be working with; and a phone interview with 2 different, onsite higher level managers in the same department. That interview was approximately 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting to hear back on what their hiring decision was. The process has been very drawn out, with weak communication with from the HR reps as the process has continued. I am still very interested in the position, just disappointed with the lack of professionalism in communication I have encountered.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work environment?   1 Answer
  • What was a time that you faced adversity in your work? How did you work around it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question