Charles Schwab

www.schwab.com

Charles Schwab Customer Service and Support Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service and Support Representative Interview

Customer Service and Support Representative
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Charles Schwab in June 2012.

Interview Details – I began the application and interview process with Schwab in mid May. The application was a standard online application with an assessment that must be completed. Over the next 6 weeks, I had 2 phone interviews with different HR representatives that work on the west coast (not at the location where I applied); an in-person, on-site interview with 2 of the managers in the department that I would be working with; and a phone interview with 2 different, onsite higher level managers in the same department. That interview was approximately 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting to hear back on what their hiring decision was. The process has been very drawn out, with weak communication with from the HR reps as the process has continued. I am still very interested in the position, just disappointed with the lack of professionalism in communication I have encountered.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work environment?   View Answer
  • What was a time that you faced adversity in your work? How did you work around it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Worked for Charles Schwab? Contribute to the Community!