Charles Schwab Premier Lending Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Premier Lending Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Englewood, CO) in March 2008.

Interview

Schwab is big on situational questions in almost all entry level, client facing roles. Have specific answers and examples prepared for a variety of "difficult client" or "unhappy client" situations.

Interview Questions

• Every kind of client question, i.e. "Tell us about a time when you dealt with a very difficult customer and how you solved their problem. Be specific with the issue at hand, your approach to handling the issue, resources you used, and the outcome, including how the client felt at the end of the interaction."   4 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation on entry level positions like customer service and broker. I was told three times by my recruiter that the salary and bonus were absolutely not negotiable.