Charles Schwab

Very Easy Interview

Senior Relationship Specialist Interview

Senior Relationship Specialist
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charles Schwab.

Interview Details – Applied online, had two phone interviews in which the interviewer verified my name, city, salary requirements, and pulse on the first. He also firmly stated that the salary was X while I was asking for Y. I said no problem. Second phone interview covered basic questions on handling customer service related issues. Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you resolved it. Tell me about a challenging scenario with a customer where you had to resolve an issue. There were about four questions all virtually the same just reworded. There was one in person interview where they revisit similar situations to customer service and what it means to you. Why is customer service important to you? What are you looking for in a company? What drew you to this position?

Interview Question – None, focus on customer service and how it's important to you and difficult/challenging situations with previous customers/clients and how you resolved them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. The highest they were will to go in initial interviews and the in person interview was X. I told them I wanted Y and I got it.

Worked for Charles Schwab? Contribute to the Community!