Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Human Resources Interview

Director of Human Resources
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone after submitting an online application. A phone interview was conducted and I was asked to come to Charlotte for a 1:1 interview. I met with the CEO and members of her staff. The interview lasted over 2 1/2 hours and seemed to go very well. I was told that I was, by far, the best candidate and asked how quickly I could begin. I returned home expecting to hear from them soon but after a week, I called to follow up. I was told that I would receive word within a few days. Two weeks went by and I again followed up and was told that the CEO would call me with her decision withing 48 hours. After another week or more, I finally wrote a letter to the CEO telling her that I was disappointed in the process and that I felt that they were better than that. Two weeks later, I received a very impersonal form letter letting me know that they had filled the position and that my resume would be kept on file for consideration.

Interview Question – All questions were behavioral in nature. I do not remeber specifically any one question.   Answer Question

Worked for Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology? Contribute to the Community!