Charlotte Russe Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014
Updated Aug 27, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Understanding the Charlotte Russe Brand. Knowing how to speak to the needs of the business. Knowing that you are leader and that as a leader you understand how to multi-task. Do you understand conversion? Do you understand what your strengths and opportunities are?

Pay

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview with Store Manager, District Manager, and another store Manager in the District. All together it is a 3 round interview process.

It was very fair on their part.

Assistant Manager Interview

Sell a complete outfit with accessories.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are basic and common, like "Sell a complete outfit with accessories."   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Marcos, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2010.

My former district manager had mentioned that Charlotte Russe was looking for managers so I contacted the district manager to show my interest and to set up an interview. I had two one on one interviews, first with the district manager, the second with another store manager. The first interview was on a bench outside the store in the mall. I was in a button down shirt and nice slacks and felt a little over dressed since the district manager was wearing leggings and a longer shirt. My second interview was in the office of the second store I interviewed at and again on ky sweater and nice slacks was dressed up more than the store manager who was wearing jeans, a tshirt and vest. From both interviews I got the idea that the company was starting a new, positive direction and that they were focused but pretty casual in their style.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you would adjust to working in a lower position that you are currently in?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my salary and was able to get the number I was asking for. I had previous experience above the position I was applying for and the plan was for me to advance to my own store within a few months, so I had good reason for getting what I asked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in August 2011.

Went into store and filled out application. Got a call back a couple of days later for an interview with the store manager. Next day got a call back for interview with DM...after the background check received a call with an offer. My advice would be to go in wanting the job..dress like the clothes they sell in the store..have a positive attitude an outgoing personality...definitely play up you customer service skills..especially to the DM

Interview Questions

Worked for Charlotte Russe? Contribute to the Community!