Charlotte Russe Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2014.

Interview

Met with store manager and second meeting with DM. The meeting with the SM was very relaxing and with the DM it was the total opposite. Pay was not negotiable

Not enough pay

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Understanding the Charlotte Russe Brand. Knowing how to speak to the needs of the business. Knowing that you are leader and that as a leader you understand how to multi-task. Do you understand conversion? Do you understand what your strengths and opportunities are?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Interview with Store Manager, District Manager, and another store Manager in the District. All together it is a 3 round interview process.

Negotiation

It was very fair on their part.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Sell a complete outfit with accessories.

Interview Questions

• Questions are basic and common, like "Sell a complete outfit with accessories."   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Bolingbrook, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

The interviews are all pretty fast. The questions they ask are so simple and it is super easy for anyone to get hired if your availability looked good enough. For my promotional interviews, there was nothing really regarding the store aspect. It was more personal than anything.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your style/trends from?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Asheville, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Brief and direct. Answer all questions with a smile and a customer focus. Talk about sales and managing payroll. Positive vibes about a "fun" staff. How you like to play games and make everyone your bff.

Interview Questions

• They want to know about sales and work ethic   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy and straight forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Myrtle Beach, SC) in August 2011.

Interview

Went into store and filled out application. Got a call back a couple of days later for an interview with the store manager. Next day got a call back for interview with DM...after the background check received a call with an offer. My advice would be to go in wanting the job..dress like the clothes they sell in the store..have a positive attitude an outgoing personality...definitely play up you customer service skills..especially to the DM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Marcos, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

My former district manager had mentioned that Charlotte Russe was looking for managers so I contacted the district manager to show my interest and to set up an interview. I had two one on one interviews, first with the district manager, the second with another store manager. The first interview was on a bench outside the store in the mall. I was in a button down shirt and nice slacks and felt a little over dressed since the district manager was wearing leggings and a longer shirt. My second interview was in the office of the second store I interviewed at and again on ky sweater and nice slacks was dressed up more than the store manager who was wearing jeans, a tshirt and vest. From both interviews I got the idea that the company was starting a new, positive direction and that they were focused but pretty casual in their style.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would adjust to working in a lower position that you are currently in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary and was able to get the number I was asking for. I had previous experience above the position I was applying for and the plan was for me to advance to my own store within a few months, so I had good reason for getting what I asked for.