Charlotte Russe

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – Interview with Store Manager, District Manager, and another store Manager in the District. All together it is a 3 round interview process.

Negotiation Details – It was very fair on their part.

Interviewed at Charlotte Russe

Interview Details – Sell a complete outfit with accessories.

Interview Question – Questions are basic and common, like "Sell a complete outfit with accessories."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

San Marcos, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2010.

Interview Details – My former district manager had mentioned that Charlotte Russe was looking for managers so I contacted the district manager to show my interest and to set up an interview. I had two one on one interviews, first with the district manager, the second with another store manager. The first interview was on a bench outside the store in the mall. I was in a button down shirt and nice slacks and felt a little over dressed since the district manager was wearing leggings and a longer shirt. My second interview was in the office of the second store I interviewed at and again on ky sweater and nice slacks was dressed up more than the store manager who was wearing jeans, a tshirt and vest. From both interviews I got the idea that the company was starting a new, positive direction and that they were focused but pretty casual in their style.

Interview Question – How do you think you would adjust to working in a lower position that you are currently in?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary and was able to get the number I was asking for. I had previous experience above the position I was applying for and the plan was for me to advance to my own store within a few months, so I had good reason for getting what I asked for.

Myrtle Beach, SC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in August 2011.

Interview Details – Went into store and filled out application. Got a call back a couple of days later for an interview with the store manager. Next day got a call back for interview with DM...after the background check received a call with an offer. My advice would be to go in wanting the job..dress like the clothes they sell in the store..have a positive attitude an outgoing personality...definitely play up you customer service skills..especially to the DM

Interview Questions

Worked for Charlotte Russe? Contribute to the Community!