Charlotte Russe Associate Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE
Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in April 2012.

I was shopping when the position was mentioned to me so I filled out an application and submitted it in person. I was told by the store manager that she would call me with details of a phone interview. Days passed and I had heard nothing so I decided to make the call. I was then told that they needed to do a background check and that they would again call with interview details. I dropped off the information but again, I ended up making the call. I was excited to finally get the details of my interview but a half hour after my interview was supposed to start, I had still not received a call to begin my interview so I called the store. About fifteen minutes later the phone rang and it was the DM. To wait almost an hour for a call, I expected that it would take a little more than 12 minutes for the interview but that was it. Needless to say, I was not offered the position and can't say that I'm too upset about it. The interview process says a lot about the company itself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Associate Manager Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in August 2010.

Great company to work for! I worked for them for 2 years prior which is why I returned when I heard they were hiring for a Management Position. They were very timely and organized. I was hired immediately following the interview with the District Manager. The work environment is very professional and fun atmosphere. You have high expectations to meet but are fully within the limits of your title functions.

Interview Questions
    • What were the responsibilities and job requirements of your previous employer?   Answer Question
    • What skills and attributes have you gained from your Managers?   Answer Question
    • Why would you like to work for this Company? And what can you bring to our team?   Answer Question
    Research the average pay for the Company you are interviewing with in regards to the position. Including your experience and skill set. Often, if you are offered a position in which you have experience the Company will match your previous pay scale. Don't be afraid to ask any questions.... Remember, not only is the Company interviewing you for a position, but, you too are interviewing them as an employer!

Worked for Charlotte Russe? Contribute to the Community!