Charlotte Russe Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (White Plains, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Brought application into store, was called back a few days later for a group interview. It was like a casual conversation, very easy. Just be positive, enthusiastic, approachable, speak up and standout, and you will be fine. Was offered job 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun?   1 Answer
    • How would you great a customer?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Savannah, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I walked in and got an application and had to fill it out outside of the store. So I went in and turned it in to the hiring manager and she told me to come in the next day for an interview. It turned out to be a group interview so you really have to show your personality and don't be intimidated by the other girls. We just told her about ourselves basically and she asked us what our fav color is and what we would bring to an island. Then she went over store policies and all that. I got called back like 20 mins after the interview and started the next day

Interview Questions

• Favorite color   1 Answer
    • What would you bring to an island if you could bring only one thing (no people)   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

The Charlotte Russe interview was a group interview with about 8-10 females. The interviewer asked about 12 questions. The questions were easy to answer IF you have retail experience. Overall easy interview. I heard back from the hiring manager the same day as the interview.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions, how would you handle an upset costumer. How can you prevent stealing? etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. You start a minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Charleston, WV) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about 5 days later I got an email saying I had an interview. I went in for the interview the next day. The interview was a group interview the first time around of 5 girls including me. We were asked simple questions like how would you deal with an irate customer and how we worked with other people at the previous job or at school. We talked like we had been friends for a long time. There was a lot of laughing and smiling. At the end we were told if we were going to have another interview we would be contacted within two days. Any time after that meant we weren't suit for the job. I got a call from the store manager and she told me to come in and that it would only take 15 minutes. I went in and she asked my availability and I got hired immediately after that. I start work next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your name and a hobby   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Albany, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Group interview. Brief. it was a busy day at the store, usually they have you make a outfit and explain why you choose it. Dress trendy to the interview, I think its better to dress casually to trends that charlotte ruuse sells rather than in professional clothing

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the district manager first, then the store manager. About a week later, I was offered the job over the phone. The interview with the store manager seemed very impromptu. She didn't even know my name or have my resume or application with her, just a blank piece of paper. She didn't ask much and seemed appalled that I only had a couple questions for her. The district manager, on the other hand, was on her game and was very nice and bubbly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Rockaway, NJ).

Interview

It was very quick and low-key. We didn't even go in the back office, we sat on the ledges where the display windows were. Manager just told me about the position and asked about my experience. I was hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

There was a two step interview process. I interviewed with a group of girls, the assistant manager interviewed us. It was how you would expect any group interview to go, but they expect you to show your personality amongst the others. The second interview was with the store manager, one on one. She was kind and as long as you made conversation as well as successfully answering the questions, you are golden!

Interview Questions

• Q: What makes you the right fit for this job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in March 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with just one other person. The questions were pretty easy and the interview was quite short as well. They asked the other person and I the same questions, but didn't go back to let us answer a couple of them.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Asheville, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Brief and direct. Answer all questions with a smile and a customer focus. Talk about sales and managing payroll. Positive vibes about a "fun" staff. How you like to play games and make everyone your bff.

Interview Questions

• They want to know about sales and work ethic   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy and straight forward