Charlotte Russe Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I interviewed with a current manager at the time who worked there 4-5 yrs. (she left a year after I was hired) she was my most pleasant and professional experience there. The interview had normal retail scenario questions, what would you do- not do, etc. She kept a conversation with me outside of interview questions but maintained composure. It was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a suspected shoplifting customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Supposed to be a group interview but no one showed except me. Very easy interview questions and wasn't intimidating at all. I wasn't able to work on the weekends so I wasn't hired. Be sure you have availability on weekends.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with stealing in the store?
      If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?
      Describe a time where you successfully multi-tasked.
      Why do you want to work for this company?

Answer Question

Social Media(Corporate) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted application via LinkedIn. Went through an initial phone screen with hiring manager, followed by an on site interview with two assistant marketing managers. Interview was conducted by the fitting and show rooms with racks and racks of new collections. Managers seemed very serious, went straight to the point, and provided insightful answers at the end of the interview. It was a very "The Devil Wears Prada" experience and overall very cool and inspiring!

Interview Questions

• Do you follow our social media platforms? If so, which one and what do you think we can improve upon?   1 Answer
    • Who is your celebrity fashion icon?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in March 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with just one other person. The questions were pretty easy and the interview was quite short as well. They asked the other person and I the same questions, but didn't go back to let us answer a couple of them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Tucson, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview usually a group of 6 and the very first thing they say or actually warn the girls is that the job is very difficult. They say it is fast paced and a difficult job and you'll learn a lot by working there. It is very fast paced the job is difficult because the managers are difficult, and you'll learn that by working there you are entirely on your own expect for a few nice associates.

Interview Questions

• In your previous job or in life what mistake have you made and how'd you fix it?   1 Answer

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Ontario, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

She wasn't planning on hiring anyone but, I got a phone call 3 days later. First impression is very important! She remember my name the day when I went to grab application and the day when I turn in my application witch took me 2 days. I also had a good conversation with the hiring Supervisor without knowing so when it came down to a group interview I wasn't nervous at all. The questions are super easy, she didn't ask me much since she already had some conversation with me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about loss prevention? The rest of the question is easy.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate and Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Annapolis, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview for 5 girls but only 2 of us showed up. The boss told us about her self & then asked us to tell her about ourselves. Then she asked about our retail experience.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Called me back within a week. Interview was fairly simple and as to be expected for a retail clothing store. Describe your personal style, your fashion inspiration, customer service, can you multitask, etc Tell me about yourself, your best and worst qualities?

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Sent resume to District Manager in answer to online job listing. Didn't hear anything, so sent resume through corporate website as well and was called for an interview almost immediately.
    Interviewer was late and had me confused with another girl she was to interview later.
    Otherwise thought the interview went well on my part and I left confident that I would at least be in the running for Assistant Manager even if I didn't get the SM position.
    Never heard anything at all back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most valuable trait a manager can have?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

I had a group interview with two other potential sales associates. I was asked two questions during the interview process. The experience was good overall and lasted about 20 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation