Charlotte Russe Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2010.

Standard. Apply, meet qualifications, 3 Interviews, Job!

Pt Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edinburgh, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, IN

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in November 2012.

I had one interview with the store manager and she was very friendly. Then I came back and filled out an application, because I got the interview while working in another store. After that I had to meet with a person higher up in the company. I was very nervous but, she ended up being extremely friendly also. At the end of the interview I was asked if I wanted the job.

Charlotte Russe Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

The district manager will interview you. He/she asks you questions about coaching, leadership, training, follow up, how you deal with certain situations, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Midland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I went to the store to turn in my job application, and the hiring manager happened to be there so she took me aside and asked a few questions. She asked basic questions: "Why do you want to work here?" "Are you comfortable talking to customers?" "How flexible is your schedule?"

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Meriden, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT

interviewed at Charlotte Russe in January 2014.

one interview and done. quick, easy

Interview Questions
    • typical questions - why would you be good, why do you want to work here   Answer Question

pay was too low.

Ecommerce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Typical phone HR interview, then phone manager interview. Finally, in-person interview with several members of the team (individually over a span of several hours).

Pretty friendly, open office; minimal interior upkeep. Location is outside of downtown San Francisco, near the Mission area in a converted warehouse space. Predominantly female office.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest challenge you faced in your current/previous position?   Answer Question

E-commerce Merchandising Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2012.

I had a connection to the company already through my dad. He recommended me to the VP of e-comm merchandising and we got in contact through email. I then had an interview over face-time and was basically hired on as an intern just like that! We communicated further through email afterwards. I was pretty lucky

Interview Questions
    • I really can't remember specifics, pretty basic interview, very casual   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate- it was an internship and I felt lucky to be paid at all!

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I saw that they were hiring for seasonal positions so I asked the manager for an application and filled it out in the store. The manager looked over my availability and then scheduled an interview three days from then. I went into the interview in a nice business skirt and a dressy top and accessorized since they do use your outfit as a part of the interview. It was a group interview with about 6 other girls but they split us into two groups and took us into the back. The interview itself consisted of questions that another manager read off of a card. The questions dealt with customer service and fashion and all of us took turns answering questions. Once it was done, they let you know if you moved on to the next round and we were kept in the back of the store. The next interview was one on one with a different manager. It was mostly personal questions. They hired me on the spot and put me down as permanent. Orientation came a week later.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, it was minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Loveland, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I came into the store and talked to the assistant manager as I turned in my application and resume. She skimmed through it and asked me why I wanted to work there and I told her about my passion for fashion. I got a call the following week and I came in for a personal interview with the same manager. She seemed very friendly and treated me as I was already one of them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you saw a co worker break the rules and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    The assistant manager called me to offer the job and said the pay was minimum wage and asked if I was okay with it. I agreed to it as I was desperate for a job.

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview with Store Manager, District Manager, and another store Manager in the District. All together it is a 3 round interview process.

It was very fair on their part.