Charlotte Russe Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.0

Retail Sales Associate and Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Annapolis, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview for 5 girls but only 2 of us showed up. The boss told us about her self & then asked us to tell her about ourselves. Then she asked about our retail experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Tucson, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview usually a group of 6 and the very first thing they say or actually warn the girls is that the job is very difficult. They say it is fast paced and a difficult job and you'll learn a lot by working there. It is very fast paced the job is difficult because the managers are difficult, and you'll learn that by working there you are entirely on your own expect for a few nice associates.

Interview Questions

• In your previous job or in life what mistake have you made and how'd you fix it?   1 Answer

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Ontario, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

She wasn't planning on hiring anyone but, I got a phone call 3 days later. First impression is very important! She remember my name the day when I went to grab application and the day when I turn in my application witch took me 2 days. I also had a good conversation with the hiring Supervisor without knowing so when it came down to a group interview I wasn't nervous at all. The questions are super easy, she didn't ask me much since she already had some conversation with me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about loss prevention? The rest of the question is easy.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Called me back within a week. Interview was fairly simple and as to be expected for a retail clothing store. Describe your personal style, your fashion inspiration, customer service, can you multitask, etc Tell me about yourself, your best and worst qualities?

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Sent resume to District Manager in answer to online job listing. Didn't hear anything, so sent resume through corporate website as well and was called for an interview almost immediately. Interviewer was late and had me confused with another girl she was to interview later. Otherwise thought the interview went well on my part and I left confident that I would at least be in the running for Assistant Manager even if I didn't get the SM position. Never heard anything at all back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most valuable trait a manager can have?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

I had a group interview with two other potential sales associates. I was asked two questions during the interview process. The experience was good overall and lasted about 20 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Fort Myers, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

I was really nervous for this interview, but once I sat down with the store manager I wasn't so nervous. She is very approachable, as is most of the staff. She asked some basic questions and was not intimidating at all. Charlotte Russe interviewed me one on one, but I have also seen people come into the same store for group interviews. Also, they do not drug test prior to employment or during employment at all.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to make the switch to retail (because my previous job was at a restaurant)?   Answer Question
    • Why Charlotte Russe?   Answer Question
    • What's one situation where you went over and beyond expectations for a customer?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were in a situation where you did not get along with a coworker? (A specific situation was described)   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

After submitting my application I was called back for a group interview with about 6 other girls. They asked each of us general questions like why we wanted to work there and what experience we had. After about a week I was called back and was formally hired. One other girl was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with a customer whose personal style doesn't seem to fit the stores visual look.   Answer Question

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

I've had two phone interviews then an in-person interview where I met with two different people. I have another phone interview which I believe the last step of the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Albany, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Group interview. Brief. it was a busy day at the store, usually they have you make a outfit and explain why you choose it. Dress trendy to the interview, I think its better to dress casually to trends that charlotte ruuse sells rather than in professional clothing