Charlotte Russe Interview Questions

2.1

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I went through 2 interviews. About an hour after the second interview I was hired. Very casual interviews. He asked a lot about work history. Laughed and carried on about himself more than asking questions about my strengths.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever stolen anything or helped anyone steal something?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2014.

went in filled out the application, had an interview the very next day with the assistant manager, afterwords I met with the store manager who then asked if I would be interested in a key holder position because of my retail experience (key holder position not available until August.

Charlotte Russe Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

The district manager will interview you. He/she asks you questions about coaching, leadership, training, follow up, how you deal with certain situations, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I went to the store to turn in my job application, and the hiring manager happened to be there so she took me aside and asked a few questions. She asked basic questions: "Why do you want to work here?" "Are you comfortable talking to customers?" "How flexible is your schedule?"

Ecommerce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Typical phone HR interview, then phone manager interview. Finally, in-person interview with several members of the team (individually over a span of several hours).

Pretty friendly, open office; minimal interior upkeep. Location is outside of downtown San Francisco, near the Mission area in a converted warehouse space. Predominantly female office.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest challenge you faced in your current/previous position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in March 2014.

I walked in and got an application then turned it in the next day. About a week later I got a call asking me to come in for an interview. I was late, so I had to interview with the next group (with 3 other girls). A few days later I got a call saying I got the job and to come in for orientation. In orientation, we set up our employee profiles, filled out our tax information, our availability schedule, and the company's policies.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do if you see someone stealing?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2014.

I turned my application at the store and I didn't receive a call until 1 month later asking if I was still interested. The interview was the next day and it was a group interview.

Interview Questions
    • I have a concert to go tonight and I want a complete outfit but I have a budget of $80.   View Answer
    • What is poor customer service to you?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever gotten good customer service, if so what made it good customer service?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a rude customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2014.

So I applied during December and they called for interview in late January. They first do a group interview with about 5 people and 1 manager.

Then they called back for another interview with about 7 people and we were informed only 5 people would be hired. They asked us questions first then put us to a test on the floor to see how we would communicate with customers.

A week later I was called to let me know I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is your weakness?
      I don't remember what I answered but I always hate this question because its hard for me to answer.

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I saw that they were hiring for seasonal positions so I asked the manager for an application and filled it out in the store. The manager looked over my availability and then scheduled an interview three days from then. I went into the interview in a nice business skirt and a dressy top and accessorized since they do use your outfit as a part of the interview. It was a group interview with about 6 other girls but they split us into two groups and took us into the back. The interview itself consisted of questions that another manager read off of a card. The questions dealt with customer service and fashion and all of us took turns answering questions. Once it was done, they let you know if you moved on to the next round and we were kept in the back of the store. The next interview was one on one with a different manager. It was mostly personal questions. They hired me on the spot and put me down as permanent. Orientation came a week later.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, it was minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I came into the store and talked to the assistant manager as I turned in my application and resume. She skimmed through it and asked me why I wanted to work there and I told her about my passion for fashion. I got a call the following week and I came in for a personal interview with the same manager. She seemed very friendly and treated me as I was already one of them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you saw a co worker break the rules and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    The assistant manager called me to offer the job and said the pay was minimum wage and asked if I was okay with it. I agreed to it as I was desperate for a job.