Charlotte Russe

Average Difficulty
89 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – Two interviews, the first was a group interview, the second was just me and the manager, the interview was pretty easy, just your basic questions and afterwards we did role play and i had to sell and outfit for her, after that she told me i was hired.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was "if i could have any super power what would it be and why?"   Answer Question

Associate CAD and Concept Designer Interview

Associate CAD and Concept Designer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2013.

Interview Details – The first interview went well. The person asked more specific questions than in other interviews I have been on in the industry. After another interview with the VP, I was given a project. They ended up changing the job description after I was given the project, which was a bit unexpected. Later we reviewed the project together and I was given constructive criticism about my work. They were a pleasure to interview with.

Interview Question – How do you handle working with people who are rude?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – Manager was very fun and made the interview destressing.

Interview Question – What is your overall goal and how do you plan to achieve it?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Retail Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in June 2012.

Interview Details – There were easy questions, ones that you would normally expect in a job interview. They do ask you what your hobby is and why you are interested in the company. You should dress fashionably to the interview. It gets there attention if you accessorize well!

Interview Question – They asked me how I would accessorize a certain outfit.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – There were too many dress codes!

Retail Sales Associate

I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2012.

Interview Details – I went into the store asking if they were hiring for the summer. The person who was working said that they were always accepting applications and handed me one. I filled it out and a few days later I got a call for a group interview.

Interview Question – Sell me your outfit.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in March 2010.

Interview Details – Small group interview. There were only three of us in mine. Questions were simple. Why do you want to work here? What trends do you currently like? If one celebrity could represent your style, who would it be? Nothing too in depth. I think the interviewer paid more attention to the energy we brought rather than our answers.

Interview Question – Sell me on the outfit you're wearing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. part time, minimum wage only.

Manager Interview

Manager
Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – Interview DM

Interview Question – Money, Money, Money how to make it is the store!!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy.

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – Walked in after noticing their "now hiring" sign to fill out an application. The manager came out and hired me on the spot. Loved the manager, she is wonderful. There really wasn't an interview process. She just asked me what I was looking for and took my info.

Roseville, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in July 2012.

Interview Details – It took about two days for the hiring manager to call me back for a group interview. When I arrived there, I waited about 5 minutes only. It was just going to be me and another girl. I was taken to the back room and the interview started right away. It was fun and relaxing. The hiring manager was really energetic and didn't give us a hard time or pressure or anything. She helped me feel at ease.

Interview Question – None, really. You just have to know the fashion industry, like the types of fabrics, or the style (pleated, high-waisted, moto jackets, chiffon, stuff like that).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It's a minimum wage starting job.

Roseville, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – It was an easy and fast interview process. It was a group interview with about 10 people (including myself). It took two hours because there was so many people. I got a call that same night to be offered the job. They didn't call references.

Interview Question – If you were on the job and I needed you to push out shipment and dress mannequins, which would you do first and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered me an amount and I didn't really have a say in the amount.