Charlotte Russe

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Bruno, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in June 2012.

Interview Details – At the Charlotte Russe in San Bruno, California, I was interviewed as soon as I handed in my application. The questions were typical for an interview in retail - about your style, personal experiences with customer service that you gave or received, etc. Unfortunately I was a month away from being 18, but the manager promised me I could start working the day after my birthday. She later on told me she was willing to do this because I was dressed very stylish (I think I wore a polk-a-dot top, body con skirt, knee high socks, flats) - so dress to impress.

Interview Question – What is your favorite trend at the moment?
Which celebrity's fashion sense inspires you?
Best/worst customer service
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chattanooga, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in March 2012.

Interview Details – previous retail experience is a must! I applied and a month later they call wanting an interview. the interview got pushed up by 2 days, but that was ok. The store manager asked me what my strengths and weaknesses were and how passionate was i for fashion and customer service. Must be able to work evenings and weekends too!

Interview Question – what are you willing to do to strengthen your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Roanoke, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a store manager from a sister store in our district. She asked me several questions about how I would handle different difficult situations as well as what I would bring to the company. She was very nice and put me at ease. It was informal in dress.

Interview Question – What would you bring to the company?   View Answer

Key Holder

I applied in-person and interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – One on one interview, asked tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it, mostly behavioral questions

Interview Question – pretty basic retail questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charlotte Russe

Worked for Charlotte Russe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charlotte Russe Key Holder interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Charlotte Russe employees and interview candidates.