Charlotte Russe Key Holder Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Bruno, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bruno, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in June 2012.

At the Charlotte Russe in San Bruno, California, I was interviewed as soon as I handed in my application. The questions were typical for an interview in retail - about your style, personal experiences with customer service that you gave or received, etc. Unfortunately I was a month away from being 18, but the manager promised me I could start working the day after my birthday. She later on told me she was willing to do this because I was dressed very stylish (I think I wore a polk-a-dot top, body con skirt, knee high socks, flats) - so dress to impress.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite trend at the moment?
    Which celebrity's fashion sense inspires you?
    Best/worst customer service
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in March 2012.

previous retail experience is a must! I applied and a month later they call wanting an interview. the interview got pushed up by 2 days, but that was ok. The store manager asked me what my strengths and weaknesses were and how passionate was i for fashion and customer service. Must be able to work evenings and weekends too!

Interview Questions
    • what are you willing to do to strengthen your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2010.

I was interviewed by a store manager from a sister store in our district. She asked me several questions about how I would handle different difficult situations as well as what I would bring to the company. She was very nice and put me at ease. It was informal in dress.

Key Holder Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

One on one interview, asked tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it, mostly behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Worked for Charlotte Russe? Contribute to the Community!