Charlotte Russe

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Charlotte Russe in September 2014.

I saw the job ad on Craigslist! They were re-opening the store at the mall and said they were accepting applications on Sept. 13 and the 20th! I went early in the morning on the 13th but no one was there. So I came back on the 20th in the afternoon and there was a booth outside with 2 ladies. I went over and gave them my application. They asked about my hours I indicated on my application. Then one of the ladies took me to the back of the small for an interview. They asked me a few questions. Then she told me about the store and herself! We really hit it off! She said she would call my references because I didn't have any job experience but I'm not even sure if she really did call my references. She said I would here by Tuesday if I got the job. On Monday, she called me for the job offer and I accepted!

No negotiations, minimum wage

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in September 2013.

no interview , was referred to

Interview Questions
    • wasnt really difficult had a prior interview in another company   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in November 2012.

I was given one group interview by the manager. She asked random customer service related questions. There was nothing out of the ordinary that I cam across. This was my first job interview, in fact, my first job ever. Prior to my interview, I studied the standard interview questions as anyone else would. You will be given a few minutes in a group to put together an outfit and sell it to the manager. Try to speak up and take lead, that's what they are looking for. After being hired, I received no training but learned by helpful coworkers when available. Not a difficult job to get the hang of, just basic knowledge and kindness to public was all that was expected.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be a good fit to our company. Standard question, but always tricky!   View Answer
    No negotiation, just accepted job upon offer.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in September 2010.

Quick interview and hired in next week. Started training right away.

Interview Questions
    • How do you motivate your staff.   Answer Question
    • What is your sales track record and how do successfully meet your sales goals.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in June 2009.

You will be in a group interview with 3 other people. They give a little information about how the store runs so you can make the decision whether that job is right for you.Then they will give you different senarios and ask you what you would do in that situation. And last, they will ask why you would like to work at Charlotte Russe and how would they benifit from hiring you. They will call you within 3 days to tell you whether you were hired or not. My advice is to dress really trendy, speak loud and clear, and smile!

Interview Questions
    • If you see a customer that looks suspicious and see them hide a pair of earings under their arm, what do you do?   View Answer
    • If one of your co-workers talked to you about what they have stolen from Charlotte Russe, what would you do?   View Answer