Charlotte Russe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Cerritos, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was given one group interview by the manager. She asked random customer service related questions. There was nothing out of the ordinary that I cam across. This was my first job interview, in fact, my first job ever. Prior to my interview, I studied the standard interview questions as anyone else would. You will be given a few minutes in a group to put together an outfit and sell it to the manager. Try to speak up and take lead, that's what they are looking for. After being hired, I received no training but learned by helpful coworkers when available. Not a difficult job to get the hang of, just basic knowledge and kindness to public was all that was expected.

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit to our company. Standard question, but always tricky!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just accepted job upon offer.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Torrance, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in September 2013.

Interview Details – no interview , was referred to

Interview Question – wasnt really difficult had a prior interview in another company   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in September 2010.

Interview Details – Quick interview and hired in next week. Started training right away.

Interview Questions

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Cerritos, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in June 2009.

Interview Details – You will be in a group interview with 3 other people. They give a little information about how the store runs so you can make the decision whether that job is right for you.Then they will give you different senarios and ask you what you would do in that situation. And last, they will ask why you would like to work at Charlotte Russe and how would they benifit from hiring you. They will call you within 3 days to tell you whether you were hired or not. My advice is to dress really trendy, speak loud and clear, and smile!

Interview Questions

• If you see a customer that looks suspicious and see them hide a pair of earings under their arm, what do you do?   View Answer
  • If one of your co-workers talked to you about what they have stolen from Charlotte Russe, what would you do?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Charlotte Russe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charlotte Russe interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Charlotte Russe employees and interview candidates.