Charlotte Russe

Average Difficulty
45 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in March 2014.

Interview Details – I walked in and got an application then turned it in the next day. About a week later I got a call asking me to come in for an interview. I was late, so I had to interview with the next group (with 3 other girls). A few days later I got a call saying I got the job and to come in for orientation. In orientation, we set up our employee profiles, filled out our tax information, our availability schedule, and the company's policies.

Interview Question – What do you do if you see someone stealing?   View Answer

Miami, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in July 2012.

Interview Details – applied in person, got application from the store and returned it when completed. followed up a few days later with a phone call and got an interview. group interview. seemed very calm and relaxed. hiring manager seemed to know what she was doing.

Interview Question – what style do you bring to the store   Answer Question

Augusta, GA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2013.

Interview Details – After I filled out my application, I was called a week later for an interview. I arrived thirty minutes early and I had to wait for the rest of the girls for a group interview. The questions were behavioral based.

Interview Question – How do you deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Charlottesville, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2014.

Interview Details – went in filled out the application, had an interview the very next day with the assistant manager, afterwords I met with the store manager who then asked if I would be interested in a key holder position because of my retail experience (key holder position not available until August.

Interview Question – none they were all very basic   Answer Question

Midland, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – I went to the store to turn in my job application, and the hiring manager happened to be there so she took me aside and asked a few questions. She asked basic questions: "Why do you want to work here?" "Are you comfortable talking to customers?" "How flexible is your schedule?"

Interview Question – Why do you think you deserve this job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – I saw that they were hiring for seasonal positions so I asked the manager for an application and filled it out in the store. The manager looked over my availability and then scheduled an interview three days from then. I went into the interview in a nice business skirt and a dressy top and accessorized since they do use your outfit as a part of the interview. It was a group interview with about 6 other girls but they split us into two groups and took us into the back. The interview itself consisted of questions that another manager read off of a card. The questions dealt with customer service and fashion and all of us took turns answering questions. Once it was done, they let you know if you moved on to the next round and we were kept in the back of the store. The next interview was one on one with a different manager. It was mostly personal questions. They hired me on the spot and put me down as permanent. Orientation came a week later.

Interview Question – Sell the outfit you're wearing right now.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, it was minimum wage.

Loveland, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – I came into the store and talked to the assistant manager as I turned in my application and resume. She skimmed through it and asked me why I wanted to work there and I told her about my passion for fashion. I got a call the following week and I came in for a personal interview with the same manager. She seemed very friendly and treated me as I was already one of them.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you saw a co worker break the rules and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The assistant manager called me to offer the job and said the pay was minimum wage and asked if I was okay with it. I agreed to it as I was desperate for a job.

Interviewed at Charlotte Russe

Interview Details – group interview....if qualified....second interview is putting you on the sales floor to see how you work with customers and in a fast paced setting if its busy.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2013.

Interview Details – I saw a sign for a new store opening and applied at the Charlotte Russe in the mall. It took about a week to get am interview. The interview was three girls and the manager. She asked what is customer service, what do you look for when you shop and what trends do you like. The interview was very shirt and a few days later I was offered a position. The interview depends on the individual. I was just lucky to have a laid-back interviewer who only asked three questions and the rest just talked about off subject things. Just be yourself and contribute to the conversation and ask questions.

Interview Question – What trends/styles do you like?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation

Interviewed at Charlotte Russe

Interview Details – Went in and filled out and application. Got called in 1 week later. I was referred by the Assistant Manager

Interview Question – What would you if a potential group of shoplifters would come in the store?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charlotte Russe

Worked for Charlotte Russe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charlotte Russe Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 45 interview reviews posted anonymously by Charlotte Russe employees and interview candidates.