Charlotte Russe Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

The Charlotte Russe interview was a group interview with about 8-10 females. The interviewer asked about 12 questions. The questions were easy to answer IF you have retail experience. Overall easy interview. I heard back from the hiring manager the same day as the interview.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions, how would you handle an upset costumer. How can you prevent stealing? etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. You start a minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Rockaway, NJ).

Interview

It was very quick and low-key. We didn't even go in the back office, we sat on the ledges where the display windows were. Manager just told me about the position and asked about my experience. I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Charleston, WV) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about 5 days later I got an email saying I had an interview. I went in for the interview the next day. The interview was a group interview the first time around of 5 girls including me. We were asked simple questions like how would you deal with an irate customer and how we worked with other people at the previous job or at school. We talked like we had been friends for a long time. There was a lot of laughing and smiling. At the end we were told if we were going to have another interview we would be contacted within two days. Any time after that meant we weren't suit for the job. I got a call from the store manager and she told me to come in and that it would only take 15 minutes. I went in and she asked my availability and I got hired immediately after that. I start work next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your name and a hobby   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

There was a two step interview process. I interviewed with a group of girls, the assistant manager interviewed us. It was how you would expect any group interview to go, but they expect you to show your personality amongst the others. The second interview was with the store manager, one on one. She was kind and as long as you made conversation as well as successfully answering the questions, you are golden!

Interview Questions

• Q: What makes you the right fit for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied in person, they told me it would be for a part time position and that they start at minimum wage. When I turned the application in they wrote my name down for a future interview. When I arrived it turned out to be a group interview, which was never mentioned by them. Only one other person showed up. We went in the back and talked to the assistant manager. She was extremely nice and asked us very easy questions. She'd answer them herself after us and had a discussion about the company and how nice it was to work there. Unfortunately they're only offering 9-12 hours a week and I am looking for something with more so I may not accept if I get a call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why Charlotte Russe? Where do you get your fashion inspiration? What does customer service mean to you? Tell me how you dealt with a negative experience.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Group interview. It was me and 2 other girls. One my age the other and older lady. The manager who interviewed us didn't seem to have a great interest on the older lady. The whole interview lasted about 15-20 mins. She wanted to hear about our personalities and what we were like outside of work.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I didn't interview a friend helped me get the position. I have nothing to write in here so please don't take this part of my review seriously. WI didn't get asked any questions. i did not interview. I was asked by a friend to come in for the holiday rush when I was hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Lakewood, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. I applied online and got a call the next day asking to set up an interview time and I had family coming in town the next week so I asked to schedule it for the week after and she was very understanding and we scheduled it when it was convenient for me. She just asked me a few questions one on one and the woman was extremely nice and called me back two days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Bellingham, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick, my interviewer was nice. I was asked questions about previous experiences. I was called within a week after I was interviewed and came in to do some paper work and a tour that took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• what was a time that you made a mistake at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I interviewed with a current manager at the time who worked there 4-5 yrs. (she left a year after I was hired) she was my most pleasant and professional experience there. The interview had normal retail scenario questions, what would you do- not do, etc. She kept a conversation with me outside of interview questions but maintained composure. It was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a suspected shoplifting customer?   1 Answer