Charlotte Russe Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied in person, they told me it would be for a part time position and that they start at minimum wage. When I turned the application in they wrote my name down for a future interview. When I arrived it turned out to be a group interview, which was never mentioned by them. Only one other person showed up. We went in the back and talked to the assistant manager. She was extremely nice and asked us very easy questions. She'd answer them herself after us and had a discussion about the company and how nice it was to work there. Unfortunately they're only offering 9-12 hours a week and I am looking for something with more so I may not accept if I get a call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
    Why Charlotte Russe?
    Where do you get your fashion inspiration?
    What does customer service mean to you?
    Tell me how you dealt with a negative experience.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Group interview. It was me and 2 other girls. One my age the other and older lady. The manager who interviewed us didn't seem to have a great interest on the older lady. The whole interview lasted about 15-20 mins. She wanted to hear about our personalities and what we were like outside of work.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I didn't interview a friend helped me get the position. I have nothing to write in here so please don't take this part of my review seriously. WI didn't get asked any questions. i did not interview. I was asked by a friend to come in for the holiday rush when I was hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Lakewood, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. I applied online and got a call the next day asking to set up an interview time and I had family coming in town the next week so I asked to schedule it for the week after and she was very understanding and we scheduled it when it was convenient for me. She just asked me a few questions one on one and the woman was extremely nice and called me back two days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Bellingham, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick, my interviewer was nice. I was asked questions about previous experiences. I was called within a week after I was interviewed and came in to do some paper work and a tour that took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• what was a time that you made a mistake at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I interviewed with a current manager at the time who worked there 4-5 yrs. (she left a year after I was hired) she was my most pleasant and professional experience there. The interview had normal retail scenario questions, what would you do- not do, etc. She kept a conversation with me outside of interview questions but maintained composure. It was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a suspected shoplifting customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Supposed to be a group interview but no one showed except me. Very easy interview questions and wasn't intimidating at all. I wasn't able to work on the weekends so I wasn't hired. Be sure you have availability on weekends.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with stealing in the store?
      If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?
      Describe a time where you successfully multi-tasked.
      Why do you want to work for this company?

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in March 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with just one other person. The questions were pretty easy and the interview was quite short as well. They asked the other person and I the same questions, but didn't go back to let us answer a couple of them.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Ontario, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

She wasn't planning on hiring anyone but, I got a phone call 3 days later. First impression is very important! She remember my name the day when I went to grab application and the day when I turn in my application witch took me 2 days. I also had a good conversation with the hiring Supervisor without knowing so when it came down to a group interview I wasn't nervous at all. The questions are super easy, she didn't ask me much since she already had some conversation with me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about loss prevention? The rest of the question is easy.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe (Tucson, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview usually a group of 6 and the very first thing they say or actually warn the girls is that the job is very difficult. They say it is fast paced and a difficult job and you'll learn a lot by working there. It is very fast paced the job is difficult because the managers are difficult, and you'll learn that by working there you are entirely on your own expect for a few nice associates.

Interview Questions

• In your previous job or in life what mistake have you made and how'd you fix it?   1 Answer