Charlotte Russe Store Manager Interview Questions

2.4

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Sent resume to District Manager in answer to online job listing. Didn't hear anything, so sent resume through corporate website as well and was called for an interview almost immediately. Interviewer was late and had me confused with another girl she was to interview later. Otherwise thought the interview went well on my part and I left confident that I would at least be in the running for Assistant Manager even if I didn't get the SM position. Never heard anything at all back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most valuable trait a manager can have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

I interviewed with the regional manager before being promoted to store manager. It was an internal promotion (I was already the assistant manager) so I did not have to interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing about yourself that you wish you could improve?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Standard

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with ambiguity. what was the situation and how did you work through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

DM offered me great compensation to fix a broken store

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Auburn, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Standard. Apply, meet qualifications, 3 Interviews, Job!

Interview Questions

• Why should Charlotte Russe hire YOU?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Quick interview and hired in next week. Started training right away.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your staff.   Answer Question
    • What is your sales track record and how do successfully meet your sales goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Antioch, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the training manager to interview that same day for in person. Then later called for a phone interview 3 days later. Next I did a 3rd interview and I am still waiting for outcome.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in June 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with DM for over an hour face to face. Interviewed with Regional for 2 hours over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What was I able to bring to the organization that most candidates would not?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The DM told me up front what the salary maximum was going to be.