Charlotte Russe

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details – Standard

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to deal with ambiguity. what was the situation and how did you work through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – DM offered me great compensation to fix a broken store

Store Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in September 2010.

Interview Details – Quick interview and hired in next week. Started training right away.

Interview Questions

Store Manager
Antioch, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the training manager to interview that same day for in person. Then later called for a phone interview 3 days later. Next I did a 3rd interview and I am still waiting for outcome.

Interview Questions

Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with DM for over an hour face to face. Interviewed with Regional for 2 hours over the phone.

Interview Question – What was I able to bring to the organization that most candidates would not?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The DM told me up front what the salary maximum was going to be.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charlotte Russe

Worked for Charlotte Russe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charlotte Russe Store Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Charlotte Russe employees and interview candidates.