Charlton Memorial Hospital (Fall River)

www.southcoast.org
Unclaimed Profile

Charlton Memorial Hospital (Fall River) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charlton Memorial Hospital (Fall River)

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Charlton Memorial Hospital (Fall River) (Fall River, MA).

Interview

Online application, call from HR stating nursing manager is interested and sets up interview. Interview with HR-standard nursing questions. Next interview with nurse manager-goes over position, asks nursing questiosn, skills questions, strengths. Reference checks. Job offer pending background screening and physical. Over all very smooth, HR was very kind, nurse manager was very knowledgable about hospital as a whole, the unit etc. Toured unit, met some staff. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strenth as a nurse? What can you bring to Southcoast?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Charlton Memorial Hospital (Fall River) (Fall River, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to set up an interview. Met with HR person and hiring manager. Interview went very well. I was told they were making a decision within a few business days. I followed up with a thank you email. Called HR rep a few days after their decision deadline had passed for an update. HR rep said she would check and call me back. Two days later, I still hadn't heard back. I followed up with another phone call and an email. Calls / email not returned. I'm surprised and disappointed. It's very unprofessional not to return the call of a candidate that has been in for an interview.

Interview Questions