Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Charter Communications
- Broadband Technician (10)
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- Retention Specialist (9)
- Broadband Installer (9)
- Broadband Sales Specialist (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Broadband Technical Advisor I (4)
- Technical Support Representative (3)
- Dispatcher (3)
- Direct Sales Representative (3)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Billing Representative (2)
- Broadband Tech Specialist (2)
- Warehouse Technician (2)
- Sales Advisor (2)
- Manager (2)
- Retention Advisor (2)
- Management Level Position (1)
- Producer/Videographer (1)
- Front Counter Sales Representative/Payment (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Sales Representative (Call Center) (1)
- Broadband Tech II (1)
- Bbi (1)
- Front Counter Ssa (1)
- Charter Communications DOS Specialist (1)
- Charter Communications Broadband Specialist I (1)
- Dispatcer I (1)
- Value Added Services Tech Support (1)
- Broadband Sales Advisor (1)
Broadband Sales Specialist Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Charter Communications.
Ask questions like how comfortable aare you with sales what kind of things have you sold do enjoy working by yourself can you handle talking to complete strangers are you comfortable with a script or without one
- What makes you a good sales person 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Charter Communications
Broadband Sales Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Charter Communications (Town and Country, MO) in April 2012.
three stages, if you pass you move up a stage eventually to a floor manager, they asked mainly about my ability to close quickly
no negotiation phase whatsoever ...
Broadband Sales Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Charter Communications in March 2009.
1 Interview and drug screening.
- What is your biggest fault? 1 Answer
Broadband Sales Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Charter Communications (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2009.
Pretty simple hiring process, they interview you and if you are qualified they offer you a job. You first have to take a few simple test relating to the position, pass a drug test, and show up for work. The drug test is a simple mouth drug test. Anyone with any knowledge of call centers can easily obtain a position.