Charter Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Onalaska, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Onalaska, WI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charter Communications in March 2014.

The team interviews where interesting. But once completed it did not take long for the full process of hiring to happen. I do wish they would have let us know before hand that this was a team interview. I would have been able to prepare better.

Interview Questions
  • This would have been "What is you biggest flaw at work?" It through me for a few but was able to recover and respond quickly.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Charter Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Charter Communications in January 2013.

Filled out application online just before Christmas holiday,received a call to interview 2 weeks later. The office was nothing special, it was located in a small space in a strip mall area. The interview went well lots of stimulating questions, the lady conducting the interview made me feel very comfortable and it felt like a conversation. I received a call 3 days later asking me to fill out an online assessment, another call 2 days later to schedule the second interview with District Mgr,again very comfortable setting with both ladies interviewing this time, nothing too difficult. Accepted job offer 4 days later.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most diffcult problem that you had to solve?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Charter Communications in October 2012.

Long process. Contacted by email to take pre employment exam on-line. If you pass, someone will call for phone interview. Then referred to hiring manager to set up interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you did not perform as well as you could have on the job?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Charter Communications in March 2011.

a phone interview which led to a face to face interview where a sales manager surprised me with an impromptu sales pitch. I had to convince him to buy charter services. I role played well and was passed on the 2nd interview with an area manager who tried to tell me how tough the sales field is and that only 1 in 10 people survive this field of door to door sales. I then was called in for a "General Knowledge" exam that caught me off guard due to its level of difficulty for a door to door sales job. I passed that exam and then was made an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you convince someone who has Directv to switch to charter?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a problem selling the service door to door?   Answer Question

It only paid 15k per year and a commission structure that seemed pretty low

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Charter Communications in May 2008.

It was a long time ago. I remember a simple typing test, a personality test, and a cheek swab drug test.

Interview Questions
    • During the interview, my first supervisor asked what one thing I did at my previous job, to go above the "call of duty" for that company.   View Answer
    I was told I'd be further evaluated after I attended the required classes (on location). After classes (four weeks) they passed out a piece of paper stating our actual starting pay. Mine was higher because I ran a tech support department as apposed to my neighbor who owned his own ISP. He also quit in the first year.