Charter Communications

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reno, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview Details – When I was hired, I had 4 interviews with the supervisory staff and a group interview with my actual supervisor and the dept. head and Highest Mgr. on-site. It was a time consuming process but they made sure I was going to be a good fit with their existing staff plus be an asset coming in to their team. Like most places they asked questions about your previous employment and wanted to know why you left or were leaving them and how long you worked their.

Interview Question – I had to answer for three jobs that I had a short duration of work history, it was because I was in school and could only work short hours and I had moved across the USA with my Family. So just be aware of duration spent with previous employers and know what to say and explain yourself in detail. This isn't a subject they take Lightly because they are going to spend lots of money training you and they want you to stay with them a long time. Its a career choice not a job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase they offer you great pay, benefits, and 2 weeks off vacation starting day one.

Very Easy Interview

Bay City, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Charter Communications in February 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very easy. A lot of people a lot less qualified than me also got hired. I think they just hired who they liked most. It took about two weeks to get an offer after the interview. The training process was pretty comprehensive.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Very Easy Interview

Duluth, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Charter Communications in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was very simple. First was a phone interview that consist of one hour. i ws then called back 2 weeks later for face to face interview. Then another 3 weeks later I was called back and offer employment. The person that interviewed me was my supervisor and she was very laid back and made the interview process comfortable.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charter Communications

Worked for Charter Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charter Communications Dispatcher interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Charter Communications employees and interview candidates.