Charter Communications

107 candidate interviews

Charter Communications DOS Specialist Interview

Charter Communications DOS Specialist

Interviewed at Charter Communications

Interview Details – Apply for job online, you get a phone interview if they like your application and resume. If you do well on the phone interview they will ask you to come in and have a face to face interview. During your face to face interview if your doing well then they will offer you the position. they will have you fill out paperwork and consent for a background test and for a drug test which is given oral there at the interview. As long as both come back okay you have the job and you start a 5 week training class.

Interview Question – Same interview Questions as most interviews you will have some senario based questions.   Answer Question

Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview

Senior Supply Chain Manager

Interviewed at Charter Communications

Interview Details – HR call to set up in person interview and then a follow up with VP himself.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult about interview.   Answer Question

Store Lead Interview

Store Lead

Interviewed at Charter Communications

Interview Details – standard review process nothing out of realm of regular questions

Interview Question – no questions out of ordinary   Answer Question

Account Executive - MDU Interview

Account Executive - MDU

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview Details – Standard phone interview followed by a in person interview, followed by drug test, reference check and background check. They asked the normal questions to determine how much I knew about the job I applied for. Gave me real expectations of what to expect and then offered me a written job proposal.

Interview Question – Why did I leave my last employer .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy, they met all my request

Technical Customer Service Interview

Technical Customer Service

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview Details – I went to a job fair and I could not be more pleased with how it went. They did not waste my time. I was moved through the processes of three interviews quickly. The people were friendly and nice.

Interview Question – They did not ask any questions that I could not easily answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations. I was told the rate, take it or leave it.

Broadband Technical Advisor I Interview

Broadband Technical Advisor I
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview Details – If you are called into an interview for HSI and TTM they will have a randomly selected floor supervisor come down and interview you. There will be a technical knowledge test. Don't fret though because there were a few people I knew there that failed all the questions (the test is pretty easy like what's a modem etc...) If you pass your drug test you will get the job.

Interview Question – I was technically savy before working there but some people may be surprised by them asking you what an operating system is.an example of an operating system is Windows.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No offer, everyone starts out at the same pay rate.

Customer Service Billing Advisor Interview

Customer Service Billing Advisor
Fond du Lac, WI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview Details – Easy as pie, they want another body to take the abuse because those in the general populace who have genuine self respect would not ever tolerate this sort of client/rep interaction for such stingy remuneration except under grave duress.

Interview Question – What day can you start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. 13.00/hour

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Charter Communications in September 2010.

Interview Details – I initally applied online and was contacted by a human resource liason for a phone screening. I was then called in to interview with the Manager of the hiring department as well as another department manager. The interview was fairly routine. i was asked about my experience and several situational questions.

Interview Question – All the questions were fairly standard, they were looking for answers using the STAR method.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them what it would take for me to leave my then current employer and they said okay.

Bbi Interview

Bbi

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Charter Communications in December 2013.

Interview Details – Short and sweet

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiating

Warehouse Technician Interview

Warehouse Technician
Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Charter Communications in September 2012.

Interview Details – Easy Questions Only Interested In Availability

Interview Question – Would I Be Happy Staying In the Same Position For My Duration With The Company..   Answer Question

Worked for Charter Communications? Contribute to the Community!