Charter Communications Marketing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charter Communications in April 2010.

Completed on line application submission on the Charter website and about 10 days later received a call from the hiring manager to arrange a time for a more lengthy phone interview. That took place 2 days later and I was told the next steps would be in 10 days - 2 weeks for an in person interview. The next day, the hiring manager called and asked me to come in to interview with 5 people the following week. I met the hiring manager and the 4 others and was there for about 3 hours. The questions were typical behavioral interview questions and some repeated, I'm sure to check for consistency. It was a positive experience overall and I felt that it went very well. I was asked for references as I exited, which I thought was a positive sign. None of my references were contacted and 8 days later I received an email letting me know that another candidate had been selected.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if 2 people asked you to do something at the same time and you could only accomodate one of them?   View Answer

Worked for Charter Communications? Contribute to the Community!