Charter Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer III Interview

Network Engineer III
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Charter Communications in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was an out of state hire. they brought me out and payed for my stay and travel. It was a standard interview process I spoke with several Managers and employees. Phone interview first and then Face to Face about a week later.

Interview Question – They were very detailed questions on networks in general. Asked about different protocols and how packets are handled.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the offer up a little bit and the company was very willing to work with me and provided compensation to move to the St Louis Area.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Charter Communications

Worked for Charter Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charter Communications Network Engineer III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Charter Communications employees and interview candidates.