Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Charter Communications
- Broadband Technician (10)
- Retention Specialist (9)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Broadband Installer (8)
- Broadband Sales Specialist (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Broadband Technical Advisor I (4)
- Dispatcher (3)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Manager (2)
- Retention Advisor (2)
- Warehouse Technician (2)
- Sales Advisor (2)
- Broadband Tech Specialist (2)
- Technical Support Representative (2)
- Billing Representative (2)
- Design Engineer (1)
- BBT IV (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Network Engineer III (1)
- NOC (1)
- Director Business Intelligence (1)
- Call Center Agent (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Web Marketing (1)
- Retail Account Representative (1)
- Customer Service and Sales (1)
- Management Level Position (1)
- Producer/Videographer (1)
- Front Counter Sales Representative/Payment (1)
Sales Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Charter Communications (Tempe, AZ).
The initial interview process went well however every manager happened to be very busy at the time so it took a bit for anyone to get to me. The recruiter was kind though and kept stopping by to see if I needed anything and to let me know that they hadn't forgotten me. When a manager was finally available he was very polite, answered all of my questions, and gave me a decent rundown of what was to be expected from the position I was applying for.
- The most difficult thing wasn't necessarily the interview questions but the two hour long assessment required to being hired. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Charter Communications
Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Charter Communications.
Interview with Supervisor. Asks situational type questions and the biggest thing is to show that you will ask for the sale.
Non negotiable salary
Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at Charter Communications (Simpsonville, SC).
The best way to get in is to attend a job fair. You get to speak with the employers in person. They ask you case scenario questions, and depending on your answers you advance to the next round. It's been a while for me, but from what I recall, there was a one on one interview and a drug test. If you do well on those, you are basically in.
- What makes a good sales person? 1 Answer
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Charter Communications in February 2010.
10 minutes, not the right fit for me.
- Expalin a time for this situation. 1 Answer