Charter Communications

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Charter Communications.

The initial interview process went well however every manager happened to be very busy at the time so it took a bit for anyone to get to me. The recruiter was kind though and kept stopping by to see if I needed anything and to let me know that they hadn't forgotten me. When a manager was finally available he was very polite, answered all of my questions, and gave me a decent rundown of what was to be expected from the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult thing wasn't necessarily the interview questions but the two hour long assessment required to being hired.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Charter Communications

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview with Supervisor. Asks situational type questions and the biggest thing is to show that you will ask for the sale.

Non negotiable salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charter Communications.

The best way to get in is to attend a job fair. You get to speak with the employers in person. They ask you case scenario questions, and depending on your answers you advance to the next round. It's been a while for me, but from what I recall, there was a one on one interview and a drug test. If you do well on those, you are basically in.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charter Communications in February 2010.

10 minutes, not the right fit for me.