Charter Global Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

3.6

.NET Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charter Global in September 2014.

Interview

Phone Screen, Technical Skills Testing, Code Presentation and workshop, Group panel interview with team, 1 one 1 interview with the manager. Interview with HR manager, before getting offer. After getting offer, drug testing and background checks.

Interview Questions

• Technical Definition types of questions are hard to answer. Have to memorize all the academic knowledge.   Answer Question

Data Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charter Global.

Interview

It was pretty fast and communicated on time.They work closely to help consultants as much as they can. They understand immigration problems of consultants and try to explain the pros and cons.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charter Global in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted about a consulting role over the phone. The actual job title and responsibilities changed multiple times throughout the process, as did the rate. The recruiter was extremely pushy, calling repeatedly during the business day while I was working at a different client site (even after me repeatedly telling him I could not take phone calls during the day and politely asking him to email me and not call me). About a month after I started the position as an independent consultant (1099), I was informed that I would either need to incorporate (so they could avoid the liability of having contractors who are really employees working for them) or I would have to be a W2 employee with full benefits but an $8/hr reduction in pay. Very unprofessional and I'm guessing not legal?

Interview Questions

• The recruiter who interviewed me didn't really ask any typical interview questions. It was more about the technical details that recruiters go through (the right to represent form, rate, etc.).   1 Answer

Negotiation

The rate changed repeatedly, and the negotiation was difficult to get a fair rate.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charter Global (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process started by the initial conversation with their rec which was followed by a technical one on one interview with the practice director and the final step was the interview with the hiring manager.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charter Global (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Firstly a HR person contacted regarding the opening when I was looking for a change. She told me I have to give only telephonic interview but it converted into telephonic as well as 1:1 interview. I liked the salary and job timing they told me at the time of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself and your professional experiences.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Earlier they were offering me $5000 but I put some points on the salary negotiation then they offered me $6000.