Chartis Insurance Company

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview Details – Telephone interview first, then office interview with 4 representatives.

Interview Question – What movie do you like best?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in January 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very simple. Interviewed with 2 employees and they just asked questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly simple and easy. Got a phone interview and it was all just behavioral questions. During the 2nd round, there were about 12 people and we all split up to have our respective individual interviews. The interviews were all easygoing, but that's why I think everyone did well.

Interview Question – What was a difficult experience you had and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Worked for Chartis Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!