Chartis Insurance Company Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Good company to work for at this time cuz they are expanding. Overall, a good interview as they were all easy going and non judgmental. You would get the offer if you are most qualified for the job.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the things you would do after you are give this role?   1 Answer
  • what is a challenge that you faced in your most recent role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chartis Insurance Company

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

three 1:1, each lasts 30min

Interview Questions

other offer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and co-worker. Most are behavior questions, some general tech question. In person interview with 4 senior people in the team, a lot of questions about resume and a case study.

Negotiation