Chartis Insurance Company Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2014
53 interviews

2.4

Accountant II Interview

I went on three interviews in one day. Pretty much told me as exiting that i will receive my offer within a day or two. Received an offer the next day.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in October 2012.

Got a call from HR to do a phone screen interview. Few days later, an in person interview was setup. I was given a 45 minute technical exam. I thought I did pretty well. That weekend Super Storm Sandy hit and never heard back from HR, even after sending out emails to check on the status of the position and process.

Accounting Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

I registered an internship course during school. The professor sent resume to different countries. Fortunately, I got Charits interview. The interview process was straightforward and pleasant. The HR person asked questions based on resume and some behaviors questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in February 2013.

one interview w 3 VPs, very laid back, top VP did most of the talking, warm and friendly

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

I interviewed with human resources and two financial managers. It was extremely difficult as long as you can be personable and interesting. Standard, basic interview questions. Managers were both very knowledgeable about the position and what they wanted out of it.

Senior Trial Attorney Interview

One interview and it was a general getting to know you. No curveballs. Its a relaxed place and that was communicated at the interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in February 2011.

Very fast and efficient. I received a call for an interview within about a week of applying. Interviewers were very professional and informative about what they're looking for with respect to the position and the direction of the department.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Questions revolve around background and what can you bring to the company.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Pretty simple process. Met with an HR/in house recruiter then met with 3 other guys.

Director Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in September 2012.

I was contacted by Head Hunter and then HR team. First several phone interview sessions went well: they were professional including both very technical and behavioral questions, which made me try further. However, after that, many happenings occurred. First, the hiring manager forgot calling me even after very careful confirmation work among me, HR and head hunter; second, the hiring manager called w/o making appointment when I was in a meeting to my current board member; w/o any apology, the HR/Head Hunter persuade me to have a on-site interview, which was a start of jokes....

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Telephone interview first, then office interview with 4 representatives.

Interview Questions

Worked for Chartis Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!