Chartis Insurance Company Interview Questions

2.4

Accountant II Interview

Interview

I went on three interviews in one day. Pretty much told me as exiting that i will receive my offer within a day or two. Received an offer the next day.

Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview

I registered an internship course during school. The professor sent resume to different countries. Fortunately, I got Charits interview. The interview process was straightforward and pleasant. The HR person asked questions based on resume and some behaviors questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview

I interviewed with human resources and two financial managers. It was extremely difficult as long as you can be personable and interesting. Standard, basic interview questions. Managers were both very knowledgeable about the position and what they wanted out of it.

Interview

One interview and it was a general getting to know you. No curveballs. Its a relaxed place and that was communicated at the interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview

Pretty simple process. Met with an HR/in house recruiter then met with 3 other guys.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

one interview w 3 VPs, very laid back, top VP did most of the talking, warm and friendly

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephone interview first, then office interview with 4 representatives.

Underwriting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interviewed for the Underwriting Summer Internship for the Boston Office. Applied through my college career website--was just a resume drop. I was soon contacted afterwards that they wanted to have a phone interview. The phone interview was very relaxed and lasted about 30 minutes. First, the interviewer told me a bit of Chartis and the position. Then, they asked fit/behavioral questions, why Chartis, why the internship, resume-related questions and so on. You do not need any specific (work/academics) background to prepare for the interview. Within a week or two (can't quite remember), I was invited for an on-site interview (did not cover travel expenses). I went to Boston, interviewed with 3 individuals--managers. They talked to me individually, explained Chartis and insurance world. Then they asked me questions ranging from my resume/experiences, my coursework, my personality. It was very laid back. No pressure. Enjoy the interviews and just be yourself!

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Got a call from HR to do a phone screen interview. Few days later, an in person interview was setup. I was given a 45 minute technical exam. I thought I did pretty well. That weekend Super Storm Sandy hit and never heard back from HR, even after sending out emails to check on the status of the position and process.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

I had a phone interview with the national recruiter who was very personable. Two days later she scheduled a 1:1 with the hiring manager. There, I was asked about my background, what I'm looking for and was given more details on the company, the positions and what they're looking for. I also met with the other Marketing Specialist on the team for insight on day to day operations. Both women were very nice and easy to converse with.