Chartis Insurance Company Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2014
53 interviews

2.4

Director Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in September 2012.

I was contacted by Head Hunter and then HR team. First several phone interview sessions went well: they were professional including both very technical and behavioral questions, which made me try further. However, after that, many happenings occurred. First, the hiring manager forgot calling me even after very careful confirmation work among me, HR and head hunter; second, the hiring manager called w/o making appointment when I was in a meeting to my current board member; w/o any apology, the HR/Head Hunter persuade me to have a on-site interview, which was a start of jokes....

Staff Accountant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Pretty simple process. Met with an HR/in house recruiter then met with 3 other guys.

Accountant II Interview

I went on three interviews in one day. Pretty much told me as exiting that i will receive my offer within a day or two. Received an offer the next day.

Senior Trial Attorney Interview

One interview and it was a general getting to know you. No curveballs. Its a relaxed place and that was communicated at the interview

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

I interviewed with human resources and two financial managers. It was extremely difficult as long as you can be personable and interesting. Standard, basic interview questions. Managers were both very knowledgeable about the position and what they wanted out of it.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in February 2013.

one interview w 3 VPs, very laid back, top VP did most of the talking, warm and friendly

Claims Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in June 2012.

Very pleasant, the interview seemed to be really interested in my answers. The interview was slightly different than most I have gone through but in a positive way. The company seemed to be very interested in finding out if I fit in with the company's expecations.

Interview Questions
    • what would you ask if you were interviewing a candidate for this job   Answer Question
    Just be up front with what you expect

Travel Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

The process was similar to:

1. Applied online.
    2. Telephone call received to set up an interview with the company's HR.
    3. Interview session consisted of an English proficiency test.
    4. Meet the senior manager of the team.
    5. Job offered.
    6. Start date set.
    7. Start work.

Interview Questions
    • Each employee is supposed to get 2 days off after a four day 8-hour shift but the manager insisted that the employee go in and do additional shift just because he thinks this employee can get things done. FYI, the team consisted of supervisors and other team members. If none of them can get things done, why were they made supervisors in the first place?   Answer Question
    Pretty straightforward because they were in need to new recruits.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in May 2010.

It was easy because the manager didn't now anything about the industry

Very easy to negotiate

Accountant I Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in March 2009.

manager was very laid back and did much of the talking, he hired based on instinct

Interview Questions
    • what kind of a person is considered successful   View Answer
    there was no negotiation because they offered the higher amount of the range.
    i would advise to negotiate even if that does happen.

Worked for Chartis Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!