Chartis Insurance Company Summer Internship Program Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Summer Internship Program Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in March 2012.

Applied through my university's career resource website and received a call about 2 weeks later to schedule a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice, asked me to tell her a little bit about myself, an event that really challenged me, and a time I worked with a group. She then asked me a case question which I was not expecting. You are the manager of a company, the owner says you aren't getting much revenues, what would you do to determine what is causing this? Overall, very nice interviewer, just wasn't expecting a case question. Was offered the job about a week later.

Interview Questions

Worked for Chartis Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!