Chase

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chase in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked to complete a personality test online then had a brief phone interview with HR. After that we set up a time to speak with the Regional Manager for a phone interview. I was asked very specific questions regarding the sales cycle for my current job. The interview was very imformative and done very professionally.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chase

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Chase Videos

Chase – Why Work for Us?

Chase, the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), provides financial solutions to help individuals, businesses, municipalities and not-for-profits meet their everyday needs… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase Business Development Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees and interview candidates.