Chase

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.6

Supervisor Interview

The process can be quite lengthy. Several rounds of interviews. You must be prepared with real life experience and don't try to just BS your way through it. The people conducting the interview are usually peoe who use to work in that position and can tell when someone is making something up.

Interview Questions
    • What methods do you use when handling a dificult employee, someone who has a negative attitude and can be a distraction to your group?   View Answer
    Got lucky they accepted all of my terms of employment

Business Process Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Chase.

Hiring process was very slow, took over three months to get the final offer. Everyone was very friendly and seemed happy to meet with me. Two phone interviews, one with HR and one with the position's manager. Two in person interviews, one with the position's managers and one with other team members.

Interview Questions
    • Questions seemed pretty standard (what is your experience, why do you think you're right, tell me about a time when, etc.).   Answer Question
    The only way to negotiate the offer would be to put it back through an upper management approval process and it could still be denied. The original approval took almost four weeks so in the essence of time, I accepted the original offer.

I applied online – interviewed at Chase.

Well the process... Is grueling. You have to jump through a lot of hoops to get by. I I I i i i i i. I i i i i i i i i i i i i. I i i i. I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

Interview Questions
    • I had three four hour interviews so there wasn't one question that pops into mind. I think this site covers everything but they will know if you rehearsed the interview questions so be sharp.   View Answer

Credit Summer Analyst- Middle Market Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Chase.

Contacted through career services and came to campus to interview. After campus interview, flown to super day location where you meet various VPs, associates, and division managers/directors. Mainly fit/behavioral questions. Only technical in regards to EBITDA being a proxy for free cash flow.

Received full time offer but interests were elsewhere

Personal Banker Interview

The interview process was fast and easy. It did take a while to start working because you have to first get the offer. Then you need to go through a long back ground check. After to start working the only thing that you can do is maybe answer the phone because you need to take lots of training!

Lead Teller Operations Specialist Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Chase.

I was hired for this position within the company. I went from teller to LTOS. The interview process would be the same for an outside candidate as well. I interviewed with the manager I would be working with. Basic questions about the job including when an override would be appropriate. Also an example when you would make an exception regarding branch policies. Examples of where you have caught fraud or examples of how to spot fraud. For this position you typically have been a teller for a few years so they understand you know the basics of running teller transactions. They are more interested in if you know about the auditing process and other operational tasks you would be doing. (international wire transfers and releasing of transfers, account opening process, and internal controls)

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you think it would be okay to make an exception for policy and procedures.   Answer Question
    No negotiation unfortunately. I was offered the position and it was more of a take it or leave it.

I applied online – interviewed at Chase.

Had 2 interviews in the space of 2 weeks first one with the manager and assistant manager followed by another with the district manager and another manager. Got offered the position a week later and accepted. went to licensing about 1 week after start date, process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • Just be comfortable role playing different scenarios i.e dealing with angry customer, selling CCs etc.   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at Chase.

three interviews and the hiring process took a really long time. first was a phone interview then online testing then a one on one with a hiring manager and then another with the district manager.

Interview Questions
    they did not want to increase salary

Chase Leadership Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chase.

I had only one on-campus behavioral interview with two interviewers. The process was very straightforward. I was asked basic behavioral questions and why I was interested in the company and in the position. Great company to work for. Very friendly recruiters and down-to-earth people.

Interview Questions
    • No hard or oddball questions, genuine people just trying to get to know you and how you might fit with the company   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate, offer was fantastic

Licensed Relationship Banker Interview

I was hired as a teller with previous experience. The hiring process was easy. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was interviewed by the manager and assistant manager. They really wanted to get a feel for my personality. They asked me a couple of personal questions but nothing too privying. It was important for them to know what kind of person they would be spending time with.