Chase

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

Teller

Interviewed at Chase

Interview Details – You apply online..you have to take an assessment math and English.Math portion is extremely complicated and you will not use any of the stuff listed on the test. If you pass, they schedule you for an interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

District Manager

Interviewed at Chase

Interview Details – Multiple interviews including a phone interview with the hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager and peers and a final interview process with regional management. In reality, there is very little opportunity to apply for this position as most employees are pre-selected for this opportunity.

Interview Question – How to motivate employees.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker

Interviewed at Chase

Interview Details – welcome, ask a series of questions in regards to work approach, team work experience etc.very open interview. manager tried to steer as far away from sounding scripted and made it welcoming interview.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Vice President Branch Manager Interview

Vice President Branch Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chase in April 2011.

Interview Details – applied on line 1 week later had an over the phone interview with recruiter, meet with DM face to face 1 week later, then meet with 2 DMs + the Market Manager (same day separately) 2 weeks later face to face. 1 week later got the call from recruiter asking if I wanted the job.

Interview Question – The typical; What's your biggest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little room to negotiate, but if you have experience you have a good chance to come in making more then the internal peers.

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chase in June 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out an online application for Chase and received a call back very soon. I had a quick over the phone interview and was scheduled to meet with the assistant manager the following week. I went to the interview and had to wait for about 30 minutes for the previous interviewee to finish but meanwhile the staff was extremely attentive offering water or coffee while I waited. I was finally interviewed and everything went extremely well. The assistant manager had to leave the office a few times because it was an extremely busy day but it gave me a chance to shake off my nerves. She told me I would hear back from the manager by the following week which I did. Unfortunately, my training was rescheduled so I have to wait an extra week to start.

Interview Question – Basic questions such as name a time you went above and below for a customer. Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer. What have you learned from previous job. Name a time (if one) where your cash register did not equal to the correct amount.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The job acceptance process was more strenuous than I am use to. It was a lot of online paperwork and things to be completed by a deadline. Drug test, fingerprints and I-9 were required.

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chase in December 2013.

Interview Details – After submitting my application online, a branch manager contacted me for an in-person interview. I met him and the assistant branch manager for that location. They asked me questions about my customer service and cash-handling experience. He said they would call me within two weeks; he did.

Interview Question – "Describe a time in which you faced a difficult customer services situation. What was the situation, and what did you do?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unable to successfully negotiate the pay rate. The recruiter said what my wages would be, that the amount was already generous, and that I had a referral incentive plan.

Na Interview

Na

Interviewed at Chase

Interview Details – I don't have much to say it is a phone interview, you meet with managers and they make decision. interview is too long for a job that pays low wages. Background checks, recruiting get a bonus if you are military.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
South Wilmington, DE

I interviewed at Chase in August 2010.

Interview Details – Got Hired as a contractor in 2007 and after getting my Green card got an offer to join as Full time employee so it wasn't very difficult as such. Had 3 interviews 1 with manager and 2 more with colleagues in the group.

Interview Question – Was asked to provide a use case for making a pea nut butter sandwich   Answer Question

Relationship Banker Interview

Relationship Banker

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chase.

Interview Details – online apply - assessment test - personal interview with regional and branch managers, it was hard for me and the roll play made me crazy, took 45 minutes to do the interview

Interview Question – roll play   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Loan Processor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chase.

Interview Details – This position was a transfer and thus was considered a 'lateral move'. I did not have a chance to even negotiate my salary. I simply applied, and had an interview with a manager of the area who interviewed me on my previous positions, allowing me the opportunity to elaborate on my qualifications.

Interview Question – He mentioned a pay grade number that was cryptic as if I was supposed to understand what that meant   View Answer

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!