ChaseSource Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ChaseSource

Candidate Interview Review

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ChaseSource (Athens, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

One on one interview. The 1st 3 questions were made up by the interviewer himself. The others were required for all interviews. I was handed a piece of paper and asked to initial next to each correct statement. One stating I was shown and described the training hours; the next stating the usual work day hours; the 3rd stating I listened to a sample call (which I didn't). He acted shocked that I had no idea what he was talking about and said the agency should have given me instructions but to this day, I still have no idea where I'd find this. (Thanks, ChaseSource!) I had to print my name, date and sign the bottom of the page...whatever it was. I was asked the usual questions like my faults, my best traits, describe my previous job accomishments, a difficult situation I've encountered and how I handled it. What the company's mission statement is (which I still don't know). Then I was asked to describe the mission statement in my own words. Of course, I was also asked if I had any questions for them. At the end of the interview, I was asked how I would motivate another person or group of people. I especially liked this question because it was new to me and caught me off guard. My interview was long and ran late. I believe they are usually about 30-45 minutes but mine ran over an hour. I left feeling good about it but havent heard back yet..weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What the company's mission statement was and asked to explain it in my own words.   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   1 Answer
    • How would you motivate a person?   1 Answer
    • What would you say are your weakest areas?   1 Answer
    • What is one of your proudest moments and why.   1 Answer